Tuesday, June 14, 2011

tired

i'm feeling tired to give in to you everytime we quarrel.
thats not love, that is just to surrender to you even if i m not in the wrong.
i really feel like giving up on everything.
you can't really be mature.
all you do is to threaten me on everything.
as if if you did something that i want you to be,
it will definitely turn out the bad way.
have you ever thought of how i felt.
sometimes i just freaking fed up with you.
i want to let go but i have promises that i made to you.
i dont want to give up cause i believe that we can be a better couple.
but u always prove my wrong.
i m really tired...
my friend told me not to be with someone just because i m lonely.
i m not afraid of loneliness,
its just that i m afraid i would make the wrong choice.
there is a lot of memories between me and you.
but the sweetness stop as if the merry go round stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment