Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THIS IS THE TIME FOR CHANGE

Things To Change:
1:::::Get whole heartedly in studying,even if i m working part time i will put my mind on my studies rather than work,from now on i can make it.
-----I can get the best result alongside my studies and receive a scholarship happily by 2012

2:::::Stop falling for people that won ever fall for me
-----I can stop falling in love for people that will never ever fall in love for me

3:::::Get a better personality,change my temper,be more friendly,forget all the bad stuff once it happens
-----I can forget unhappy things whenever it happens to me,and be positively happy all the time from now on till the day i die

4:::::Take care of my relationships better,no matter if its between me and my family or me with my other half/her family
-----I can take care of me,my family,my girlfriend,my friends,my girlfriends family with charisma and laughter from now on till the day i die

5:::::I will change according to how i planned now
------I can change to the person i wish to be,the better person that i strongly want to be starting from this minute this second till the day i die

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro, this is indeed a post that captures my attention. I'm glad that you have the determination to turn over a new leaf. Be sure that you don't break your promises! Looking forward to see a new Justin. :)

    ReplyDelete